Welcome to the 660-661st Carnival of Space! The Carnival is a community of space science and astronomy writers and bloggers, who submit their best work each week for your benefit. We have a fantastic roundup today so now, on to this week’s worth of stories!
- This is How the ESA and NASA Will be Working Together to Bring Rocks Back From Mars
- Trump Signs an Executive Order Allowing Mining the Moon and Asteroids
- NASA’s Plans For a Lunar Base Camp
Remove All Ads on Universe Today
Join our Patreon for as little as $3!
Get the ad-free experience for life
- Apollo 13: When flights to the moon stopped being boring
- How SpaceX is prospering in the year of the coronavirus pandemic
- A Golden Age for Exploring the Paradoxes of Black Holes
- A Very Mysterious Direction in the Universe
- Traveling to Our Galactic Center Through Virtual Reality
Thank you for all of your stories – we’ll see you next week!
And if you’re interested in looking back, here’s an archive to all the past Carnivals of Space. If you’ve got a space-related blog, you should really join the carnival. Just email an entry to [email protected], and the next host will link to it. It will help get awareness out there about your writing, help you meet others in the space community – and community is what blogging is all about. And if you really want to help out, sign up to be a host. Send an email to the above address.