Welcome to the 645th Carnival of Space! The Carnival is a community of space science and astronomy writers and bloggers, who submit their best work each week for your benefit. We have a fantastic roundup today so now, on to this week’s worth of stories!
- Top Astronomical Events for 2020
- Waiting for Betelgeuse: What’s Up with the Tempestuous Star?
- Halo Around a Pulsar could Explain Why We See Antimatter Coming from Space
Remove All Ads on Universe Today
Join our Patreon for as little as $3!
Get the ad-free experience for life
- Future Space Missions I’m Excited About
- First Discovery of Black Hole that Actually Prevents Star Formation in Phoenix Galaxy Cluster
- 10 Amazing Discoveries that Changed Astronomy in the Last Decade
Thank you for all of your stories – we’ll see you next week!
And if you’re interested in looking back, here’s an archive to all the past Carnivals of Space. If you’ve got a space-related blog, you should really join the carnival. Just email an entry to [email protected], and the next host will link to it. It will help get awareness out there about your writing, help you meet others in the space community – and community is what blogging is all about. And if you really want to help out, sign up to be a host. Send an email to the above address.