Welcome to the 604th Carnival of Space! The Carnival is a community of space science and astronomy writers and bloggers, who submit their best work each week for your benefit. We have a fantastic roundup today so now, on to this week’s worth of stories!
- Which Habitable Zones are the Best to Actually Search for Life?
- SLS Rocket Promises To Do Better
- Progress for the Skylon. Europe agrees to continue working on the air-breathing SABRE engine
- This Star has been Kicked Out of the Milky Way. It Knows What It Did.
- New Ring of Dust Discovered in the Inner Solar System
Thank you for all of your stories – we’ll see you next week!
And if you’re interested in looking back, here’s an archive to all the past Carnivals of Space. If you’ve got a space-related blog, you should really join the carnival. Just email an entry to [email protected], and the next host will link to it. It will help get awareness out there about your writing, help you meet others in the space community – and community is what blogging is all about. And if you really want to help out, sign up to be a host. Send an email to the above address.