It’s summertime, and time for our annual Astronomy Cast hiatus. But that doesn’t mean that the astronomy adventure has to end. Today we’ll give you some tips and tricks for astronomy summer adventures.
Visit the Astronomy Cast Page to subscribe to the audio podcast!
If you would like to support Astronomy Cast, please visit our page at Patreon here – https://www.patreon.com/astronomycast. We greatly appreciate your support!
If you would like to join the Weekly Space Hangout Crew, visit their site here and sign up. They’re a great team who can help you join our online discussions!
Want to support CosmoQuest? Here are specific ways you can help:
* Donate! (Streamlabs link) https://streamlabs.com/cosmoquestx
* Buy stuff from our Redbubble https://www.redbubble.com/people/cosmoquestx
* Help us find sponsors by sharing our program and fundraising efforts through your networks
* Become a Patreon of Astronomy Cast https://www.patreon.com/astronomycast
* Sponsor 365 Days of Astronomy http://bit.ly/sponsor365DoA
* A combination of the above!
Supermassive black holes (SMBH) reside in the center of galaxies like the Milky Way. They…
An archeological dig has uncovered evidence of a massive cosmic airburst event approximately 3,600 years…
In a new study, a team of researchers proposed that Dark Matter detectors could also…
Shock testing is commonly used throughout engineering to determine how a product will do when…
A new study shows a way to gauge distance in the early Universe.
OK, all you meteorites that are falling to Earth … You are being watched! The…