Are you excited about the upcoming NASA New Horizons flyby to Pluto? Even though the flyby will happen on July 14, 2015, Pluto is getting closer and closer in the spacecraft’s cameras. And there’s lots of science to be done between now and then.
Join me today, Friday April 3 at 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT for a special Hangout with NASA and members from the New Horizons science team to discuss the state of the mission and what we can expect over the next few months as we finally meet Pluto up close. Ask the team your questions live.
We’ll be joined by:
Remove All Ads on Universe Today
Join our Patreon for as little as $3!
Get the ad-free experience for life
- Jim Green (NASA Headquarters, Planetary Science Division Director)
- Alan Stern (SWRI, Principle Investigator on New Horizons)
- Bill McKinnon (Wash U., NH Science Team CO-I)
- John Spencer (SWRI, NH Science Team CO-I etc.)
- Stuart Robbins (SWRI, NH Science Team etc.)
- Kelsi Singer (SWRI, NH Science Team etc.)