NASA’s New Video, Voiced by Optimus Prime

Article Updated: 11 Jan , 2016

Video

Okay, NASA’s really just showing off with this video. They dug up every piece of amazing archival footage and had it narrated by Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen). Tell me this doesn’t make you want to fly off into space and explore the unknown. I wonder how much exploring they’re going to be doing with their recently slashed budgets?

1. adamn rat says:

Nice video, thanks for releasing it NASA.
    So, coupling this with other recent news reports, we will now set out to explore our solar system, using Indian or Chinese technology, after which we can return to earth, where the good old US of A will have a big supply of bombs ready for us to blow each other out of existence with. (and any life we may find along the way no doubt)
    To rekindle the USA interest in space exploration, we need to discover LIFE out there, America will not be interested in exploring space unless we find something out there to kill or blow up.

2. wtl says:

Where do I sign up?

3. Mastercope says:

No we will not be relying on China, Russia Or India. We now have SpaceX and the journey will continue. Lets just hope the big three Candle Lighter’s stay out of the way of a good thing. Support SpaceX do not regulate them out existence, I’m sure they (The Big Three) are getting edgy about having their toes stepped on.

4. Mastercope says:

5. Alex Howlett says:

Great video, and Peter Cullen’s narration is a nice touch. However, I find the notion that human space exploration is an ‘inevitable’ resultant of the historical process to be teleological.

6. jorgecandeias says:

Know what I love the most here? The way the ISS is lit by Earth’s city freaking lights!. I know that’s a major pain for astronomers, but damn!, it’s cooler than words.

7. Aqua4U says:

A systems check indicates turbulence in the economic combustion chamber has created a temporary deterioration of thrust. The recommended course of action is to dig a big hole and bury the accumulated contaminants…. or otherwise attempt to recycle them.

Comments are closed.